Born in New South Wales, Robert spent his early life first travelling with the family around Australia as his father was posted to different Air Force bases.
Upon completing his tertiary education at De La Salle on the peninsula, where he played both rugby league and rugby union and in the summer enjoyed his cricket and captained his sides in all three sports, he then entered the hospitality sector where he recognising that being inside an office environment was not his preference long term. Seeking a career which would give him a combination of office bound activities as well as client contact in an outdoor sales environment he found real estate to be the perfect fit.
Joining LJ Hooker on the peninsula in 2005, he worked through a training program that in the space of 5 years saw him move from a newcomer to the industry to being an accomplished sales person, auctioneer & managing two offices. During this time period he won numerous national and state awards within the organisation as well as being the 2010 REIQ novice auctioneer of the year winner and in the LJ Hooker Australasian auction titles, Robert was judged one of the top 3 auctioneers internationally.
Making the move to Ray White Aspley in 2011 as the sales manager, Robert fell under the mentorship of Paul Hodkinson. Becoming partner & co-director in late 2018, he is a key driver of the group's growth. Sharing Paul's curiosity and desire to constantly evolve led Robert to open two more offices close to home on the Peninsula; Ray White Scarborough & Ray White Newport. Robert now spearheads the group of 6 offices with over 125 staff members.
He continues Paul's focus on family values, his own, those of his team and by extension, the families within the community. His approach has always been characterised by flexibility, support and an understanding that caring for the people who work in the business ensures clients are cared for equally well.
- 2023/2024 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Aspley Group - Aspley | Warner | Scarborough | Newport | Springfield | Sandgate | Bracken Ridge
- 2022/2023 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Aspley Group - Aspley | Warner | Scarborough | Newport | Springfield | Sandgate | Bracken Ridge
- 2021/2022 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Aspley
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Aspley
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Aspley
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Aspley
- 2016 - Significant Settled Commission $250,000